Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another post from me

"I never make mistakes, I thought I did once but I was wrong." This being said I have a story for you. I was having a conversation with my sister and we had a disagreement. I thought that I had written more on my blog than she had on hers and she said that there was no way that was true. I knew she was wrong, so I made her follow me to the computer and I got online. It turns out that she had almost double the amount of posts on her blog that I had so now I feel like I need to step it up and start cranking out some more blogs so I can catch up to (or pass up) my sister. So I hope you dont get tired of me.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

There is no way you will ever pass me!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! More posts from Joey!! We love hearing your funny stories.