Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A penny for your thoughts

I have become a comment junkie. After I write a new post, I spend the next few days checking and re-checking to see what people have to say about what I have written. (I know that I don't always comment on what others write.) Then I realized that its not so much that I need comments as much as I need to know that someone is reading what I am writing. I've decided to have a new routine for visitors to my blog. If you read my post, You dont have to think of anything to say because sometimes Im just talking and there really isn't much to say, but maybe you could just hit the "make a comment" button and type your name or a ;) or hi. I don't know maybe its a dumb idea. but it will give me an Idea that you are reading

7 comments:

Chelita said...

joey- i know that I am kindof a random comment writer, but I always read them and love them! youre wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. It's nice to get comments because then you know someone's reading the post! :)

Janelle said...

Speaking of pennies... Jaxon found a penny today. He kept asking me about it but I was busy getting everyone ready for school. Then when I went into the school to volunteer today, the teacher said that they were so excited that Jaxon had brought in a farthing. They didn't know about it so they looked it up on the internet. What a great mom I am, totally ignoring my son. It's a good thing his teacher cares about him!

Anonymous said...

Comments are nice to have, but it is seeing the numbers in Statcounter that make me feel special.

Jefferson said...

I'm always quite dissapointed when I write a post and no one comments. I don't know why it matters. Statcounter is great.

Anonymous said...

It's great to read about your thoughts. M

Anonymous said...

Dad says
My problem is that I dont write I just read so you dont know how much I really enjoy your thoughts and experiences. Keep it up !!!