Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Dragon in the Cave

A student in my class wrote a story that I found both hilarious and a bit disturbing. Its called the dragon in the cave. Once there was a dragon who lived in a cave. One day a scorpion came out of the sea. He found the cave. Inside the cave was the dragon. They became friends and played together and excersized together. One day there was another creature and it was a zebra. The zebra cme into the cave and when it came in all the creatures blew up and turned into meat. Then another creature came into the cave. It was an elephant. He ate the meat and was the only one who lived and didnt blow up. He made a house by himself in the cave. The end.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

OK, I left a message here last night and I noticed that it still said 0 comments. Why am I so blog-lame that I can't even leave a comment!

Joey said...

Thanks for re-sending a comment. you are a good big sister.

Mike said...

Oh oh I know this one!! Madagascar. Rachel and I just saw it the other day. If you haven't seen it, you don't have the decoder for the disturbing story... then maybe it won't be so disturbing. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

I am assuming this is Lance's story. Yes it is funny and disturbing. It appears he has the food chain figured out! Hee Hee