Tuesday, April 24, 2007





I thought I would post these photos of my fav girl and catch every one up on my life. Next year instead of teaching kindergarten I am going to be an art teacher. I will be teaching art in all the different classes grades 1-6. I think this will be so much fun (also there will be a pay increase!) Im excited to try something new and this will be enough of a change to satisfy my need to do something different, yet is familiar enough that it wont be too scary. Today we were talking about the sun, moon and stars. My team teacher was trying to get the kids to say "stars" so she gave them the clue "our sun is one of these". A kid in our class rose his hand and said "a black hole!" (this is an advanced class?!?)

4 comments:

John and Laura said...

I'm happy for you that you get to try something new. Good luck with the art class and give Daisy a toothless kiss from Lucille and a regular one from JuJu. :)

--M

Janelle said...

What a cutie!

Maybe you can do your first art project a "make a paper machet daisy dog toy". (no I don't know how to spell machet)

Jefferson said...

Hi Joey! Your dog is cute!

Anonymous said...

Good post.