Monday, May 14, 2007

Over heard in school.

I didn't catch all this conversation but it was kinda cute. "....you can't marry your mom, that is bad. You would probably have to go to jail."

"Miss Young, there is a real live Austrailian in the office. A real live one. Im not joking."

We were talking about the pilgrims and why they decided to come to America. I said something along the lines of they wanted to worship God the way they wanted noty the way the king wanted A boy called out "God! I love God!"

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Kids say funny things!

Anonymous said...

funny!

Anonymous said...

A real live Australian? I've never seen one of those! Are they really made out of crocodile skins and sharks teeth?

Anonymous said...

You need to keep this up - I found myself laughing outloud - which I needed. You are a gift from heaven to the kids!

Mike said...

You are on the cutting edge of new ideas. Those kids sound hilarious =).