Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My new digs

 
Posted by Picasa

I guess it's time to write my annual post. When I started this blog I had every intention of writing once a week. I wrote 6 blogs last year, so I guess I have a lot to catch up on. Most of the last few years was filled with work and school. There just wasn't much to say and I was too exhausted to write anyway. I finished up with school in Late August then started my third year teaching first grade.
I've been living with the folks while I was finishing up with school. Now that I'm finally finished with school, it's time to cut the apron strings and move out. This past weekend I moved in with a great roomate (see the photo of the new place above) And I'm loving the fact that it's so close to work (it's about a three minute drive.) I'm having fun with my new roomate and getting lots of walks in since there is not a fenced in yard and I can't just let Daisy out when she needs it. I'll try better to keep you all posted on my life.

5 comments:

Mom said...

You have a cute condo inside and out and your roommate couldn't be nicer.

Janelle said...

It does look nice. I want to come see. We can have lots of girls Nights out at your new place!

Ashley said...

Great looking house

Cathryn said...

Congrats on your new place! It looks really nice.

Jefferson said...

Sweet!