Monday, April 27, 2009

Sublime Supplementary Snapshots

 
 
Posted by Picasa


I thought I would add a bit of alliteration to these posts. I tried posting a new way and I could only upload 4 photos per post. We sure missed all of our family who were too far away to come for a Sunday afternoon. Thanks to Cathryn and Ken for having us all over. I didn't include the shots that were way too candid (sneezing, yawning or eating) so don't feel badly if you were there and your photo wasnt included. I had so much fun visiting. Can't wait till next time.

4 comments:

Markie said...

It looks like so much fun - so sad that we are so far away. I hope y'all had loads of fun for me!

Janelle said...

I just showed Alex this picture and told him that I was sad that he would not look at the camera. I asked him if he would look at the camera next time. He got a grouchy face and said. "No, I NOT look at the camera".

It was fun, Thanks for posting pictures.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat twitter[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.