Sunday, February 11, 2007

You Have to Start Somewhere.

Well here it is, my first blog. I wasn't going to do a blog because I don't really feel like my life is very interesting. I work, tutor, drive home, walk my dog, watch TV and go to bed. So I was worried that all my posts would sound like an itinerary for a very boring trip. "We will start our day with a 25 minute tour of 1-15 we will exit on lovely 13oo south were we will see the new Walmart.... " I thought I could write about my dog but she can't speak, so I can't share quotes from the funny things she says. You can only have so many posts that say. "My dog is so sweet. Today when I got home she wagged her tail so hard it made her whole back half wiggle." (this really does happen and one day I'll figure out how to post a video and you can see it.)
Then I realized that as a kindergarten teacher I have a treasure trove of funny things that happen almost daily. I keep thinking that I need to write these anecdotes down so I don't forget them. I found my inspiration and decided to become a blogger.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yea! It is so fun to have you join the blogging world. Don't worry. I am extrememly boring too so we can be boring together!

Jefferson said...

this is exciting! As far as video goes- open a youtube account and post your video therer, then you can embed the video here. talk to me if you have quetions